Geothermal Heating and Air Conditioning
- Project Gallery -
Welcome to our photo gallery from project all over the Upstate of South Carolina, correctly from Greenville (2x), Easley, Spartanburg and Anderson SC..
As our pictures had originally not been taken to demonstrate our capabilities, the image series provide what the photographer felt most important to show. So, let's take it as real life demo rather than a finetuned presenation.
- Example 1 Vertical Loop: New construction on narrow lot, 3 vertical drilled loops
- Example 2 Vertical Loop: Small building HVAC Geothermal project on small lot, 2 drilled vertical loops
- Example 3 Vertical Loop: Renovation project preserving landscaping, multiple vertical loops
- Example 4 Vertical Loop: new construction with radiant floor heating
- Example 5 Horizontal Loop: new construction, big lot accommodating a horizontal loop
- Example 6 Lake Loop: HVAC system update project using the geothermal energy of a lake
One might be wondering why our galleries show 80% vertical loop installations and only 20% horizontal loop. That's actually the ratio of project we complete. The horizontal loop requires much bigger lots, so the vertical loop is often the only choice. Additional concsideration is that established landscaping needs to be preserved.