Geothermal Heating and Air Conditioning
Tax Incentives and Financing
US Federal Tax Incentive (up
to 30%, ends 2021)
Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit, Geothermal Heat Pumps
- 30% for systems placed in service by 12/31/2019
- 26% for systems placed in service after 12/31/2019 and before 01/01/2021
- 22% for systems placed in service after 12/31/2020 and before 01/01/2022
- There is no maximum credit for systems placed in service after 2008.
- Systems must be placed in service on or after January 1, 2008, and on or before December 31, 2021.
- The geothermal heat pump must meet federal Energy Star criteria.
- The home served by the system does not have to be the taxpayer’s principal residence.
- Information about the "Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency®"
1. Financing with GEOSmart®WaterFurnace makes with the GEOSmart program multiple interesting and money saving financing tools avalable.
Click the GEOSmart link or contact the Carolina Heating Geo specialists
2. Financing with Wells Fargo Home ProjectsTMCarolina Heating Service Inc. has teamed up with Wells Fargo Financial National Bank to provide you, the customers the financing support you deserve for your heating and air conditioning project:
Also talk to the sales associate you are working with, whether there are special finance options we have not published here