Geothermal Heating and Air Conditioning
Tax Incentives and Financing
SC State Tax Incentive (25%, ends 2018)The 25% SC Income Tax Credit
was signed into law in February 2016. The tax credit applies to
residential geothermal installations from January 1, 2016 to December
- Installation must be in South Carolina and owned by the taxpayer.
- The tax credit cannot exceed $3,500 for residential property or 50% of the total tax liability for the tax year.
- For credits exceeding $3,500, the remaining amount can be carried over to the next tax year for up to 10 years.
- Information about the "Incentiives for Renewables and Efficiency®"
1. Financing with GEOSmart®WaterFurnace makes with the GEOSmart program multiple interesting and money saving financing tools avalable.
Click the GEOSmart link or contact the Carolina Heating Geo specialists
2. Financing with Wells Fargo Home ProjectsTMCarolina Heating Service Inc. has teamed up with Wells Fargo Financial National Bank to provide you, the customers the financing support you deserve for your heating and air conditioning project:
Also talk to the sales associate you are working with, whether there are special finance options we have not published here